Wayne Combustion 300-103BDCDO 12 VDC 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr 0.5 - 2.75 gph Oil Burner
Usually Ships In 5-7 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 25.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Indiana - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wayne Combustion 300-103BDCDO 12 VDC 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr 0.5 - 2.75 gph Oil Burner Features:
- Oil Burner.
- Series MSR DC.
- 3-3/4 in Air Tube Length.
- 0.5 - 2.75 gph Flow Rate.
- 12 VDC Voltage Rating.
- 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr.
- Motor Specifications: 0.22 hp, 13.5 V, 12.5 A, Permanent Magnet.
- 3450 rpm Speed Rating.
- Solid State Ignition.
- Oil Fuel.
- Die Cast Aluminum Fan.
- Air Adjustment - Air adjusting bands interlock for positive air adjustment.
- Controls - Ignitor dropout circuity timer available.
- Fan Housing - One piece, die cast aluminum.
- Ignition - 12 VDC, constant duty, solid state, mid-point ground, Input 12 VDC, 50 VA, full load amps 5.2, Output -20 KV peak, 28 MA.
- Mounting - Adjustable flange or optional fixed mounting flange.
- Oil Valve - Non delay, 24 VAC/12 VDC, 0.6 amp, fuel pump mounted.
The Wayne MSRDC is specifically designed for use with No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil, allowing the burner to operate from a gasoline driven engine. Utilizing the engine’s alternator and heavy-duty battery, there’s no need for a generator. Retaining the best features of the MSR burner, the MSRDC operates with 12 VDC power. The burner maintains low nozzle temperatures, positive flame retention and a controlled flame pattern for the most precise applications. Ideal for high static situations, the MSRDC burner features our very own Flamelock retention head for improved efficiency and lower emissions. All MSRDC burners are test fired prior to shipment.