Electric Pipe And Vessel Heat Trace
Delta-Therm Process Temperature Maintenance and Pipe Freeze Protection systems are at work across the country in all climates thanks to decades of proven success with critical applications including:
- Wastewater Treatment Temperature Control.
- Fat, Oil, and Grease Line Temperature Control.
- Data Center Cooling Tower Freeze Protection.
- Nuclear Power Temperature Control.
- Power Plant Backup.
- Commercial Pipe Freeze Protection.
- Industrial Process Temperature Control (i.e. PetroChem).
In addition to the commercial and industrial heat trace solutions found on our product pages we offer engineered solutions for extreme temperatures and corrosive, hazardous or explosive atmospheres. All systems are engineered and built on premises in Crystal Lake, IL., and all Delta-Therm installation methods are NEC Code Compliant.
Braided Delta-Therm Pipe Tracing cables are available in Constant Wattage (CW) and Self-Regulating (SR) for high or ultra-high temperatures. Mineral Insulated (M.I.) factory-terminated assemblies are engineered for extreme temperatures and corrosive atmospheres.