Wayne Combustion 300-109B 120 V 220/240 V 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr 0.5 - 2.25 gph Oil Burner
Usually Ships In 5-7 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 29.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Indiana - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wayne Combustion 300-109B 120 V 220/240 V 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr 0.5 - 2.25 gph Oil Burner Features:
- Oil Burner.
- Series MSR.
- 9 in Air Tube Length.
- 0.5 - 2.25 gph Flow Rate.
- 120 V, 220/240 V Voltage Rating.
- 50/60 Hz Frequency Rating.
- 70000 - 385000 Btu/hr.
- Motor Specifications: 1/7 hp, 115 V, NEMA Standard, Split Phase, PSC.
- 3450 rpm Speed Rating.
- Solid State Ignition.
- Oil Fuel.
- Die Cast Aluminum Fan.
- 11-7/8 in Overall Height.
- 13-7/8 in Overall Width.
- 24-7/8 in Overall Length.
- Air Adjustment - Air adjusting bands interlock for positive air adjustment.
- Controls - Optional safety primary control & CAD cell.
- Fan Housing - One piece, die cast aluminum.
- Mounting - Adjustable flange or optional fixed mounting flange.
- Nozzle Adaptor - No drip brass adaptor insures sharp oil cutoff when fuel pump shuts off, Bleeds air from line, prevents after drip, eliminating smoke, soot and carbon formation.
The Wayne MSR is specifically designed for use with No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil. Available in 120 V or 220/240 V, this burner maintains low nozzle temperatures, positive flame retention and a controlled flame pattern. Ideal for high static applications, the MSR burner features our very own Flamelock retention head for improved efficiency and lower emissions. All MSR burners are test fired prior to shipment.