Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bray DR250B2 2 Way Butterfly Valve Retrofit Linkage Kit Features:
- 2.5 Inch.
- 65 mm.
- Linkage kit ONLY, does NOT include actuator or valve. For actuator selection please complete and return retrofit form above.
- Includes couples, brackets, adapters as required.
- May be used in high-stress applications.
- May be used in high-temperature applications.
- Makes pneumatic to electronic conversion simple.
- A wide range of control systems can be used.
- High close-off pressures available for most applications.
- May use tandem actuators for higher close-off pressures.
- Easy retrofit on nonstandard valves.
- Compatible actuators (sold separately) include: D-140/210/280, DC-310, DS-180 Series and Bray’s Industrial Series Actuator where applicable.
Pneumatic valves and systems have been used for controls in the HVAC market for the past several decades. In the early days of building automation systems, before the advent of control networks, control systems consisted of pneumatic controls or wire bundles connected to relays, switches, potentiometers, and actuators.
Cabling was installed in a point-to-point fashion between electrical panels, the sensor inputs and actuator outputs. The functionality of these control systems are relatively rudimentary and inflexible. With the dawn of electronic actuation coupled with newly advanced building automation systems, it only follows that many pneumatically controlled valves are now being partially or completely replaced with electronic valve assemblies.
The advent of solid state technology offers a means of using logic circuits to replace wire and relays. Pneumatic controls and electrical panels have given way to direct digital controllers, which are programmed or configured.
Our Retrofit Kits make the transition from Pneumatic to DDC easier. In those instances when an existing globe or butterfly valve needs to be fitted with the proper electronic actuator, Bray has a quick, easy, and cost effective solution.
- Flow:2 Way
- Valve Size (In.):2.5