Wayne Combustion 63867-001 120 V 1100000 - 2300000 Btu/hr 9 in Power Gas Burner
Usually Ships In 5-7 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 85.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Truck, Curbside, Back Of Truck
- Ships From:
- Indiana - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wayne Combustion 63867-001 120 V 1100000 - 2300000 Btu/hr 9 in Power Gas Burner Features:
- Power Gas Burner.
- Series LC2300.
- 6-1/4 in Air Tube Diameter.
- 9 in Air Tube Length.
- 8 in Insertion Length.
- 120 V Voltage Rating.
- 60 Hz Frequency Rating.
- 1100000 - 2300000 Btu/hr.
- Motor Specifications: 0.75 hp, 115/208-230 V.
- 3450 rpm Speed Rating.
- Direct Spark Ignition.
- Natural Gas and LP Fuel.
- 1/8 in NPT Connection.
- Aluminum Alloy Fan.
- 14.60 in Overall Height.
- 28.10 in Overall Width.
- 33.08 in Overall Length.
- Combustion Head - Nozzle mix, high retention.
- Controls - Flamerod sensor with 4-second trial for ignition.
- Ignition - Direct spark 6000 V ignition source.
- Mounting - Cast aluminum flange included.
- Approvals - CSD-1 & UL 795 components.
Often better known as the Wayne Nighthawk burner, the LC-2300 power gas burner is built for heavy commercial and light industrial use, firing up to 2.3 MBtu/hr. Suited perfectly for high static pressure situations, the LC-2300 converts easily from natural gas to LP. With an adjustable head, flames can be customized for best results in any application. The entire firing range of the LC-2300 can be obtained without changing the orifice.