Wayne Combustion 63772-001 120 V 700000 - 1500000 Btu/hr 6 in Power Gas Burner
Usually Ships In 5-7 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 57.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Indiana - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wayne Combustion 63772-001 120 V 700000 - 1500000 Btu/hr 6 in Power Gas Burner Features:
- Power Gas Burner.
- Series LC1500.
- 5-3/4 in Air Tube Diameter.
- 6 in Air Tube Length.
- 5 in Insertion Length.
- 120 V Voltage Rating.
- 60 Hz Frequency Rating.
- 700000 - 1500000 Btu/hr.
- Motor Specifications: 0.5 hp, 115/208-230 V.
- 3450 rpm Speed Rating.
- Direct Spark Ignition.
- Natural Gas and LP Fuel.
- 1/8 in NPT Connection.
- Aluminum Alloy Fan.
- 13.60 in Overall Height.
- 24.33 in Overall Width.
- 28.73 in Overall Length.
- Combustion Head - Nozzle mix, high retention.
- Controls - Flamerod sensor with 4-second trial for ignition.
- Ignition - Direct spark 6000 V ignition source.
- Mounting - Cast aluminum flange included.
- Approvals - CSD-1 & UL 795 components.
Often better known as the Wayne Nighthawk burner, the LC 1500 power gas burner is built for heavy commercial and light industrial use, firing up to 1.5 MBtu/hr. Suited perfectly for high static pressure situations, the LC-1500 converts easily from natural gas to LP. With an adjustable head, flames can be customized for best results in any application. The entire firing range of the LC-1500 can be obtained without changing the orifice.