Drain-All JH53-0KWAA 1/2 Inch FIP x 3/8 Inch FIP 250 PSI CDI Timer Drain, Min Order Qty 5
Usually Ships In 1-2 Weeks
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 5.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Missouri - Direct From Drain-All
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- 1/2 inch FIP Inlet.
- 3/8 inch FIP Outlet.
- 115 V Voltage Rating.
- 2.72 gpm at 100 psi Capacity.
- 250 psi Maximum Pressure.
- 285 deg F Maximum Fluid Temperature.
- 0.5-10 sec Drain(On) Time Range.
- 0.5-45 min Cycle Time Range.
- Simple Installation: The CDI Timer Drain can be mounted horizontally or vertically and has a 72 inch grounded 115v power cord.
- Regular Drainage: You select how often and how long the timer drain opens. Once set, the drain operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to eliminate condensation from the system. Each CDI Timer Drain is individually controlled so they can be installed in multiple locations with different activation schedules.
- Minimal Maintenance: The valve body of the CDI Timer Drain has a stainless-steel screen to keep debris from reaching the valve seals and a quarter-turn valve to make cleaning the screen simple and efficient. The TEST button activates the drain to verify proper operation and the duration of the On-Time selected. Routine maintenance can be performed without interrupting the systems operation.
All compressed air systems create condensation, it is inherent to the process. Condensate reduces system capacity and damages system components, equipment and tools. The CDI Timer Drain is a cost-effective way to eliminate condensate from receivers, dryers, filters and drop legs while controlling the amount of compressed air lost in the process.