Continental Fan DVK100B-PM Dryer Booster Fan, 4 Inch, With Mounted Pressure Switch, 150 CFM, 120V/1Ph
Usually Ships In 3-5 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 12.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- New York - Direct From Continental Fan
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- External rotor motor design for quiet and efficient operation.
- Backward-curved centrifugal impeller to over come long duct runs.
- In-line construction to reduce lint build-up.
- Heavy gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish.
- High temperature construction: 60 C/140 F.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Automatic reset.
- Five year warranty.
- Operating temperature -40 to 180 F (-40.0 to 82.2 C).
- 120V input.
- Fixed to operate on 0.05″+/-0.02″ w.c. pressure rise.
- 1/4″ connector with flexible tubing and sampling probe.
- UL, CSA.
The PST120V pressure switch in the DVK100B-PM Dryer Booster Fan Kit is an airflow proving switch. It automatically activates the dryer booster fan when it senses positive air pressure from an operating dryer. The pressure switch features an integral timer with a 10 minute ON and 15 second OFF cycle, enabling the fan to restart as long as the dryer is operating.
Recently viewed products