J&D Manufacturing PFAI2150 Pruden Actuated Ceiling Inlet Features:
- Inlet frame and doors ship fully assembled.
- Low door pivot point to direct air across the ceiling for better mixing.
- Manually adjustable door drop cable to set maximum drop length.
- Stainless steel suspension cable/s with Azuma nut/s.
- Heavy duty solid 3/16” PVC body with stainless steel corner frame braces for extra reinforcement.
- PVC clad Styrofoam™ insulated doors with the original “Flexible Lip” and center hinge for a tight seal.
- Includes 12 Inch corrugated plastic insulation barrier.
Pruden Actuated Ceiling Inlets by J&D Manufacturing feature a low door pivot point that directs air across the ceiling for better mixing, not down on the animals. Stainless steel rod connects the inlets to the actuator for smooth operation and zero stretch when compared to using cable. The PVC clad insulated doors may be pressure washed when closed to maintain efficient operation.