iO HVAC Controls iO-GEO Radiant Floor and Forced Air Geothermal Panel Features:
- Item 25630.
- 6-Zone (4H/2C) zone panel with ESP, 75VA transformer, 2 duct temp sensors and pressure sensor.
- 10 years warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Stages the radiant floor heat with the geothermal forced air heat pump
- Can be used with any 3H/2C thermostat
- Uses standard 18-gauge thermostat wire
- Saves hours of installation time
- Reduces installation cost
- Simplifies servicing the system
- Provides a clean, professional installation
- Aluminum back plate with mounting holes
- 24VAC, powered by equipment transformer
- 8.00” Height x 6.00” Width x 1.50” Depth
iO HVAC Controls GEO SeriesThe geothermal interface panel is designed to control a geothermal radiant floor heating system and a forced air geothermal system from a single room thermostat. The iO-GEO panel eliminates the hassle of installing a second thermostat.
Related Units, Accessories, And OEM Replacement Parts