- For Amana PTACS With E-H In 7th Digit Of Model Number.
- Amana PTAC units have 2 filters in the front panel. This kit is 10 complete sets, 20 filters total.
- Helps keep dirt and lint out of the air and off the coil, thus increasing the unit's efficiency.
- Amana® brand filters are easy to remove, wash and replace.
Intake Air Filters
It is extremely important to clean the inlet air filters once a month (or more often if operated in dusty or dirty locations or conditions) to properly maintain the operational performance of the PTAC unit. The two intake air filters (constructed of
durable polypropylene) can be easily inserted into the cabinet front using the cabinet filter guides. Before cleaning the intake filters, turn the unit off by setting the mode switch to the OFF position. Filters should be cleaned as required. The following procedure is used to remove the intake filters:
1. Facing the unit, pull up on the filter handles located at the front top of the unit.
2. Pull each filter upward and remove.
3. Clean filters with vacuum or with running water. Reverse this procedure to reinstall the filters.
All filters are permanent and cleanable.
Consult your I&O Manual for other monthly cleaning instructions.
Related Units, Accessories, And OEM Replacement Parts