QMark QTS1104 Toe Space Heater, 1,125W, 240/208V/1Ph
1 In Stock, Orders Placed By 3pm EST Ship Same Day (Weekends And Holidays Excluded)
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 12.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground, Or Choose Expedited Shipping At Checkout
- Ships From:
- NorthStock In Massachusetts
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Multiple Wattage - Quick disconnects on wiring leads permit convenient means of changing the output from 1500 watts to 750 watts.
- Small Size - Back box is 14 1/8" wide x 8 7/8" deep x 3 1/2" high (will fit in the most narrow height applications). Front grille is 15 3/8" wide x 3 5/8" high.
- Overtemperature Protection - Each unit comes equipped with an automatic overtemperature protector that guards against overheating. Also standard is a pilot light that indicates the protector has operated. A thermal fuse provides a second level of overtemperature protection.
- Uniform Heating Of All Discharge Air - Heavy gauge steel fins are brazed to low watt density steel sheathed tubular heating elements in a uniform grid pattern. The grid covers the entire discharge area, resulting in uniform heating of all discharge air, lower operating temperature and prolonged element life.
- Quiet Operation - The tangential blower and the impedance protected, permanently lubricated Motor provide trouble-free, quiet operation.
- Three Piece Construction - A separate back box, fan deck and front cover make installation simple and quick. The slide in fan deck locks into place without the use of fasteners, cutting down on installation time.
- Thermostat Options - The QTS1100 and QTS1104 Series units can be operated by either a built-in or remote wall mounted, single pole line voltage Thermostat. Model QTS1500T and QTS1504T are provided with factory installed Thermostats and do not require a wall mounted Thermostat. Thermostat range is 45 to 85F.
- Four Models - Two models available for replacement installation where a wall Thermostat was used and only two power wires were run into the old unit. These units are available in 120 volt or 240/208 volt applications. Two other models with factory installed Thermostats are available where higher wattage is required.
Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in closet, in ceiling, or where air flow may be obstructed.
Recently viewed products