QMark FDI1500 Floor Heater, 1,500W, 120V/1Ph
2 In Stock, Orders Placed By 3pm EST Ship Same Day (Weekends And Holidays Excluded)
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 18.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground, Or Choose Expedited Shipping At Checkout
- Ships From:
- NorthStock In Massachusetts
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Produces a flow pattern of warm air five feet wide (four feet above floor). Single compact size (15.75" length x 8.75" width x 6 5/8" depth).
- Both the FDl1500 and FDl1504 are adaptable from 1500W to 750W. Additionally, the FDl1504 may be operated at 208 volts for an output of 1125W or 563W.
- Quick, simple installation. Mounts between floor joists in either direction (parallel or perpendicular to joists). Rough-in the separate housing... then simply insert "plug-in" type heater element and fan assembly.
- Heavy-duty grille can take almost any type abuse!
- Thermostat accessory kit (optional) easily installed in heater (screwdriver adjusted thru grille). When heater is installed for overall room heating, use a wall thermostat.
- Automatic overheat thermal protector and thermal fuse standard.
- Heavy-gauge steel housing.
- Sandalwood baked enamel grille finish.
- 80 CFM.
Do not install in bathroom or other areas where water may enter heater unit. Do not locate where air flow may be obstructed (under drapes, behind doors, etc.). Keep short sides 36" minimum and long side 3" min. from walls. Do not install in ceiling or wall.
Recently viewed products
Berko / Marley / QMark