QMark EFF48483 Ceiling Heater, 4,800W, 480V/3Ph
Usually Ships In 1-2 Weeks
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 23.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- South Carolina - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- 14 gauge louver cover (Navajo White finish) with tamper resistant screws and 1/4 inch mesh screen.
- Models from 1500 to 4800 Watts (5,120 to 16,382 BTU/hr.).
- Room temperature is controlled by a remote wall or built-in thermostat accessory.
- The heater can be ceiling mounted either recessed, surface, or in a T-bar application. The basic unit is designed for recessed installation, but is easily adapted for surface mounting with the use of the optional surface mounting frame.
- Rugged steel fins are copper-brazed to the low watt density, steel sheathed, tubular heating elements which are arranged in a uniform pattern.
- A thermal cutout shuts off the heater in the event of overheating.
- Fan delay starts fan after heating element is warm and continues to run fan after heating element shuts off to remove residual heat.
- Dual wattage units are factory wired at higher wattage and can be converted to lower wattage by removing a jumper.
Recently viewed products