Canarm IDB12 / 9020109-G Insulated Indoor Duct Blower 3,400CFM At 0.5" Static *Motor And Drives Not Included*
Usually Ships In 3-5 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 89.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Truck, Curbside, Back Of Truck
- Ships From:
- Ontario, Canada - Direct From Canarm
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- An Inline make-up air solution for cases where a rooftop curb mounted solution is not available.
- As an air moving module for systems built up with other components such as heating/cooling coils.
- Noise sensitive areas - the low rpm forward curved wheel typically radiates less vibration than higher rpm backward inclined wheel solutions.
- When the application requires an air mover in a duct system located in a ceiling space.
- Redistribution or recirculation of air in a work space.
- Interlocked with entry doors to prevent entry of cold outdoor air into retail sales space and thus greets customers with warmth.
- Bathroom/ rest room exhaust - one duct blower serving multiple intakes.
- Industries Served: Commercial HVAC, Ventilation, Heating, Cooling, Construction.
- Constructed from galvanized steel for durability.
- Forward Curved blowers operate at low RPM for low noise levels.
- Heavy duty ball bearings suitable for -65 degrees F to +250 degrees F.
- Keywayed shafts both ends for clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Saddle type motor mounting platform provides extended belt tension adjustment range on all IDB models.
- As part of an HVAC system Canarm Duct Blowers will not surge, hunt, or stall.
- Quiet forward curved blowers operate at 1/2 the rpm of other inline solutions.