King Electric MAU4815-3-ECM-SSR Make-Up Air Unit With Heat, ECM Motor, 51,200 BTUH, 480V/3Ph
Usually Ships In 2-3 Weeks
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 74.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Truck, Curbside, Back Of Truck
- Ships From:
- Seattle - Direct From King Electric
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Not cancelable, not returnable. Before purchasing please double check to confirm this item is correct for your application.
- 2-Stage Comfort Heating 15 percent Savings.
- Heavy Duty Open Coil Element.
- Dual Inlet Industrial Blower.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mount.
- Direct Drive Air Over Type Motor.
- Adjustable Louver Hood (sold separately).
- Diffuser must be ordered separately.
- Quiet Switching Relays.
- Replaceable Intake Filter.
- 24 Volt Control.
- Ductable On Intake and Outlet.
- Fan-Only Relay.
- 3 Speeds.
- Proudly Made in the USA with U.S. and Global Materials.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
The King Clear Air Make-Up Air Unit is a plenum rated unit, designed to “make up” the air in your interior space that has been removed due to process exhaust fans. The building ventilation and the make-up air system work together to ensure the building pressure is maintained, while eliminating temperature fluctuations and a number of air quality issues. Clear Air MAU preheats the incoming fresh air at the lowest cost, thus continuously providing comfortable ventilation throughout the building.
Featuring an energy efficient ECM motor, the Clear Air combines a fan driven fully modulating electric heating unit with a fresh air relay logic control circuit providing an extremely versatile all-in-one packaged unit.
The MAU is approved for use in concealed areas of buildings such as an area between a finished ceiling and drop ceiling. It is designed to work with HVAC equipment to provide indoor air quality into a return side or supply side of the ductwork system or alternatively directly into the building space.