Field Controls GVD-4PL 4" Automatic Vent Damper For 24v Gas Systems W/O Harness 46486901
13 In Stock, Orders Placed By 3pm EST Ship Same Day (Weekends And Holidays Excluded)
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 6.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships From:
- Ships By:
- Free Ground, Or Choose Expedited Shipping At Checkout
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Field Controls GVD-4PL:
- Improves Gas Boiler Efficiency. Keeps Cold Air Out, Warm Air In.
- 4" Automatic Vent Damper For 24v Gas Systems.
- Does Not Include Wiring Harness (Field Controls GVD-UWK Universal Wiring Harness Kit 8' W/ Specific Mfg. Adaptors 46579100)
- The Field Vent Damper works automatically to allow natural draft during appliance operation while preventing residual appliance heat and conditioned air from escaping during off cycles. It also prevents the infiltration of cold air during down drafts.
- Field Controls gas venting dampers (GVD) are made of stainless steel material and are available in 8 common sizes, 4", 5", 6", 7", 8", 9" 10" and 12".
- Dual safety switches allow the burner to fire only when the damper is in the open position. This unit will not interfere with existing appliance safety controls, when properly installed.
- Operates with all 24 VAC, 60hz intermittent ignition and standing pilot ignition systems.
- Stainless steel construction provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Damper operation: power opens in 15 seconds, power closes in 15 seconds. Power is off at damper motor when it is at rest.
- Hold open switch allows damper to be placed in an open position and taken out of service to assist with trouble shooting appliance problems.
- Keyed wiring harness connector plug installs only one way, preventing incorrect wiring connection.
How the GVD Works: The Field Vent Damper is installed in the vent pipe, after the draft hood, or barometric. During off cycles, it remains closed, preventing air flow through the vent. When there is a call for heat, the motor is energized, rotating the damper 90 degrees to an open position. Opening and closing takes approximately 15 seconds. When the damper is fully open, the burner is allowed to fire and flue gases pass freely through the vent. When the thermostat is satisfied, the burner stops, and the damper automatically closes. For service and trouble shooting, the damper can be locked in the open position.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GAS VENTING DAMPERS
|Model||Part Number||Pipe Size||Length||Height||Clearance||Exposed Pipe|
|GVD-4PL||46486901||4||6 1⁄16||8 7⁄8||15⁄16||4 13⁄16|
|GVD-5PL||46487001||5||6 1⁄16||9 7⁄8||15⁄16||4 13⁄16|
|GVD-6PL||46487101||6||6 1⁄2||10 7⁄8||1 3⁄16||5 1⁄4|
|GVD-7PL||46487201||7||7 1⁄16||11 7⁄8||1 7⁄16||5 13⁄16|
|GVD-8PL||46487301||8||8 1⁄16||12 7⁄8||1 15⁄16||6 13⁄16|
|GVD-9PL||46487401||9||10 1⁄8||13 7⁄8||3||8 7⁄8|
|GVD-10PL||46487501||10||12 1⁄8||14 7⁄8||4||10 7⁄8|
|GVD-12PL||46487601||12||12 1⁄8||16 7⁄8||4||10 7⁄8|
Recently viewed products