Berko HBB1258 Electric Baseboard Heater, 58 Inch, 1,250W, 208V/1Ph Features:
- Ideal for superior, efficient and zoned Primary/Secondary comfort.
- Low profile ideal for limited wall space.
- Storage fluid maximizes convection, minimizing air flow, reducing flow of bacteria and dust.
- Large element resevoir maximizes the volume of heat storage fluid for prolonged comfort.
- Gentle heat continues to radiate even after the thermostat turns off due to the hydronic element retention qualities.
- Hydronic element reduces on/off cycling of thermostat maintaining even room comfort and reducing energy costs.
- Low surface temperatures safe for installations with pets, children and carpet.
- Built-in wire way, lead wires, and knockouts allow quick field connection from either end.
- UL-listed for installation flush to any wall and flat on any floor type; prenotched marks for mounting guide.
- High temperature safety limit.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum fins are pressure-fitted to copper tubing to assure rapid heat transfer, air flow.
- Air flow is directed away from walls and into the room to help prevent wall streaking & minimizes dry air.
For gentle heat with maximum efficiency, look no further than this hydronic baseboard heater. The heater keeps on radiating warmth, even after the thermostat shuts off, due to its fluid-immersed, sealed heating element. Its low-profile design makes it a perfect fit for bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and dens. This heater is UL Listed for safe operation on flooring, tile or carpet, and its thermal cutoff function prevents overheating.