Barber Colman (Schneider Electric--Viconics) VTR8350A5500B:
- Line Voltage Fan Coil Controller.
VTR8300 Line Voltage Fan Coil Controller:
- Existing line voltage wiring between the fan coil unit and room controller can be reused to further minimize overall labor and installation costs for both retrofit and new construction control projects.
- Additional flexibility and energy savings can be achieved with optional wireless door and window switches.
- The VTR8300 room controllers are both application-specific AND programmable. This enables the modification of pre-configured control sequences, or the creation of entirely new control sequences for HVAC, lighting and other applications.
- The room controllers are specifically designed to provide exceptional temperature control of multi-speed fan coil units.
- When compared to traditional building automation room controllers, the VTR8300 series fan coil room controllers provide unmatched return on investment.
- The touch screen of the VTR8300 offers a customizable user experience with selection of languages, units, buttons, and screen colors. It also supports the upload of an image or logo that becomes the default standby screen of the device. Custom messages can also be displayed on-screen using BACnet objects when the VTR8300 is integrated to a BACnet system.
- All models can be equipped with a discrete optional Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor. With the embedded sensor, the VTR8300 uses advanced occupancy routines to generate automatic energy savings during occupied and unoccupied periods without sacrificing occupant comfort.
- Suitable for both commercial and hospitality markets and systems BACnet MS/TP communication standard on all models.
- Customizable color digital touch screen interface with multi-language support.
- Fully programmable control sequences using scripts (Lua4RC).
- Advanced occupancy functions for commercial and lodging applications.
- Configurable sequences of operation.
- On board configuration interface utility.
- Scheduler Change of value (COV) function for BMS integration.
- Requires VC3000 relay pack.
- Optional on-board relative humidity sensor and dehumidification control sequence.
- Optional on-board PIR motion sensor.
- ZigBee Pro communication module can be purchased separately (VCM8000V5000P)
- Supported networking protocols BACnet MS/TP (B) (selectable) Modbus (B) (selectable) ZigBee Pro wireless mesh network (P) (optional with communication module purchased separately).