- 2 stage heat and 2 stage cool heat pump thermostat.
- For Cooling/Conventional PTAC Units with or without electric heat as well as Heat Pump PTAC units, with or without electric heat.
- 4 programmable time periods a day including morning, daytime, evening and night, 2 periods - daytime and night time or a single period.
- Easy to use push-button controls. Even though this thermostat is programmable, it can also be used manually to set and change your comfort levels.
Push Button Controls include:
Heat and Cool Mode:
- AUTO: automatically selects heat/cool mode as needed (may be disabled in installer settings).
- OFF: thermostat stops all heating or cooling functions.
- HEAT: thermostat permits heating operation.
- COOL: thermostat permits cooling operation?.
Thermostat Fan Mode:
- Auto: fan operates in low or high as needed.
- Fan Low; Fan High.
- Temperature Up and Down buttons.
- Large, Backlit 4.25" Display.
- 2 Speed Fan - Settings include Auto, Low and High.
- Temperature Limits.
- Field Adjustable Calibration.
- Auto Changeover.
- Auto Daylight Savings Time.
- PTAC/PTHP Operation - 2 Stage Heat / 2 Stage Cool; 2 Stage Heat Pump.
- Temperature Control: 45°F - 90°F.
- Accuracy: ±1°F.
- Patented Thermal Intrusion Barrier.
- Adjustable Maximum Heat / Minimum Cool Set Points.
- 24 VAC (18-30 VAC).
- 1.5 amp maximum per terminal; 3 amp maximum total load.
- Easy access terminal block.
Temperature Control Ranges:
- 45°F to 90°F, Accuracy: ±1°F.
- 7°C to 32°C, Accuracy: ±.5°C.
- 2-stage heat/2-stage cool.
- 4.53" x 4.53".
- Terminations: R, C, W1/O/B, Y1, W2, Y2, G, S1, S2.
- A PWHK01C wiring harness is required for all new thermostat installations when used with Amana 42" wide PTC/PTH series PTAC units.
- A PBTCK01 wiring harness is required for all new thermostat installations when used with Amana 26" wide PB series through-the-wall units.
- No wiring harness is required with Amana vertical VTAC series.