Amana DT01G Eden DigiTenna Wireless Antennae Features:
- The Eden Wireless Antenna installs inside the PTAC with a snap-in connector like a telephone jack.
- Installing the antenna allows the PTAC to communicate wirelessly with other devices in the room and to the Eden network.
- 60,000+ rooms have had wireless installations since 2005.
- Total wireless devices deployed to date: 425,000+.
- The Amana brand Eden PTAC with antenna, combinedwith the self-installable, wireless thermostat and occupancy sensor, give the property owner complete control over the equipment settings and can reduce PTAC energy usage up to 35% OR MORE.
- A DT01G is required on EACH PTAC unit to enable wireless communication with DigiStat, DigiDoor and DigiLink web enabled servers.
Eden Energy Managements Controls operating on 2.4 Ghz 802 15.4 Radio Frequency allows units to be configured for energy management. You can also control and monitor your entire property with the optional DL01G Web enabled platform.
Related Units, Accessories, And OEM Replacement Parts