Wayne Combustion 62378D 120 V 220/240 V 60000 - 200000 Btu/hr 9 in Power Gas Burner
Usually Ships In 5-7 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 33.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Indiana - Factory Direct
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wayne Combustion 62378D 120 V 220/240 V 60000 - 200000 Btu/hr 9 in Power Gas Burner Features:
- Power Gas Burner.
- Series THE BLUE ANGEL HSG.
- Model: HSG200.
- 4 in Air Tube Diameter.
- 9 in Air Tube Length.
- 8 in Insertion Length.
- 120 V, 220/240 V Voltage Rating.
- 50/60 Hz Frequency Rating.
- 60000 - 200000 Btu/hr.
- Motor Specifications: 120 V, 2.4 A.
- 3450 rpm Speed Rating.
- Direct Spark Ignition.
- 2 to 4 in-wc Pressure Rating.
- Natural Gas and LP Fuel.
- 3/4 in NPT Connection.
- Aluminum Alloy Fan.
- 12-1/2 in Overall Height.
- 13-1/2 in Overall Width.
- No need to remove the burner for normal service, the gas manifold assembly is easily removed for complete service or replacement of components.
- Easy, convenient external orifice change.
- Automatic, perfect alignment of combustion components.
- Primary air damper with indicator.
- Exclusive off-cycle damper reduces drafting back through the burner between burner firing cycles and also allows for fine-tuning of burner combustion.
- Mounting - Adjustable flange and gasket included, pedestal mount available.
- Controls - 24 V combination control, 3/4 in IPS redundant valve, flamerod sensor with 4 second safety delay.
- Fan Housing - One-piece aluminum alloy diecast housing.
- Maximum air tube insertion - 1 in less than overall tube length.
- Approvals - CSA 189810-1154925, MEA 49-83-E, MASS G3-0616-554.
An alternative to the P250AF, for higher static applications, the HSG200 "Blue Angel" has long been known as a workhorse in the industry. With good combustion in poor draft situations, the HSG200 delivers the performance and reliability that's become synonymous with the Wayne name. Designed for easy installation, the burner is easy to set-up and has the ability to fire between the entire range. Identify and install the correct orifice, set the gas valve pressure and adjust the primary and off cycle dampers. All HSG200 burners are factory set to fire natural gas, while the firing of LP is easily achieved with an orifice change in the field.