Superior AccuTrak VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector, Professional Kit
Usually Ships In 2-4 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 15.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- New Jersey - Direct from Superior Signal
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Visual Output: 10 element bar graph provides quick and intuitive visual indication to presence of and relative strength of ultrasound.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: allows operator to quickly identify leaks from a distance, and then zero in on the exact location of the leak.
- 20% Greater Sensitivity – our all-new 3rd Generation digital circuitry is clearer and quieter, allowing you to detect smaller leaks and faults faster than ever before. The VPE already had the best sensitivity in the industry – and now it’s even better.
- Peak Hold Display – the new Peak Hold function on the display allows you to find leaks and faults faster and better, so you get the job done quicker and easier. This great feature can be found on instruments costing several times more – but it is unique for this class of instrument.
- Over Range Audio Alarm – this unique new feature allows you to keep your eyes on what you are measuring rather than on your instrument display, and still know that you have exceeded the range setting and need to adjust the sensitivity for optimum performance. Again, this gets your job done quicker, easier, and safer.
- Improved Battery Life – up to 200 hours of operation on a single standard 9-Volt battery.
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearing Wear: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
The Patented Superior AccuTrak VPE-GN “Gooseneck” Ultrasonic Leak Detector is a state-of-the-art non-invasive ultrasonic leak detector that can detect both pressure and vacuum leaks of ANY GAS. The AccuTrak VPE-GN is ideal for pinpointing leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and other systems. The new 9½” flexible Gooseneck provides better detection capabilities in hard-to-reach places. AccuTrak Ultrasonic Leak Detectors are extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of a turbulent gas leak. Using the latest "heterodyning" technology they translate ultrasound to a lower frequency which your ear can interpret. The VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector maintains the original sound characteristics making it possible to distinguish leaks from other competing background sounds. AccuTrak Instruments are so sensitive you can actually hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with detection accuracy. Like all Superior AccuTrak Leak Detectors, the VPE-GN easily detects leaks of ANY gas or refrigerant, compressed air, and even vacuum leaks.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
AccuTrak® VPE Ultrasonic Leak Detector for HVAC/R Leak Detection
The Superior AccuTrak® VPE is a state-of-the-art ultrasonic le...
Accutrak VPE ultrasonic leak detector in action ? HVAC finding a leak at the OD coil very quickly.
If you guys noticed, you could not hear the leak in the beginn...
How to Find a Refrigerant Leak with an Ultrasonic Leak Detector!
In this HVACR Training Video, I Use the AccuTrak VPE-GN Pro Ul...
Superior AccuTrak Goose-neck Ultrasonic Leak Detector With Several Different Leaks To Hear.
The Superior AccuTrak Goose-neck Ultrasonic Leak Detector is a...
AccuTrak VPE-GN "Gooseneck" Ultrasonic Leak Detector for Automotive Applications
The Superior AccuTrak® VPE Gooseneck is a state-of-the-art ult...
Recently viewed products