J&D Manufacturing PFAS700SL Pruden Counter-Weighted Ceiling Inlet Features:
- Low pivot point to direct air across the ceiling in winter, not down on the animals.
- Heavy-duty solid 3 16” PVC body with stainless-steel corner frame braces.
- 1 Inch thick high density Styrofoam inlet doors.
- Includes slip-on 12 Inch plastic insulation barrier for the attic.
- Adjustable self locking pivot stops.
- Single-stream inlets for one way direct airflow.
- Dual-stream inlets for double sided direct airflow.
Pruden Counter-Weighted Ceiling Inlets from J&D Manufacturing have adjustable counter balanced doors that operate automatically as the static pressure increases in the building. The low pivot point pushes winter air along the ceiling where it can be properly mixed instead of dropping cold air down on the animals. .