Soler And Palau
Fantech FG6 Centrifugal Inline Fan 287 CFM At 0.2 Inches Static 115V 1PH 72W
1 In Stock, Orders Placed By 3pm EST Ship Same Day (Weekends And Holidays Excluded)
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 11.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground, Or Choose Expedited Shipping At Checkout
- Ships From:
- NorthStock In Massachusetts
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Airtight galvanized steel housing - perfect for commercial code applications.
- Powered by ebm-papst external rotor motorized impeller for excellent heat dissipation, even at low RPM.
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection.
- Suitable for indoor installation only
- Speed controllable with optional solid-state speed controller WC15 or ON/OFF push-button 60 min timer FD60EM
- 5-year factory warranty
- ENERGY STAR listed
The housing is manufactured from a two-piece stamped, galvanized construction. The two halves are joined using Fantech’s unique folded seam closure, which gives the fan an airtight seal. The fan motors are capable of operating in air stream temperatures up to 140 degrees F and the motor bearings are permanently sealed, self-lubricated for maintenance-free life. FG4 has a built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset needing no user intervention. With the motor in the airstream, the fan provides the constant dissipation of heat build-up thus giving the fan great longevity and reliability.
Recently viewed products