Chromalox CVEP-C-76-43-00-00 480V 3P Explosion Proof Convector 7,600W 480V 3PH 9.2A PCN 085972
Usually Ships In 4-6 Weeks
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 94.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Truck, Curbside, Back Of Truck
- Ships From:
- Tennessee - Direct From Chromalox
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Type CVEP explosion proof convection heater is designed to provide a rugged, corrosion resistant heat source for areas where volatile flammable liquids, gases or vapors are present. All basic models without controls are UL listed and CSA certified for use in areas designated as Class 1, Division 1 or 2 GroupB, C or D locations.
- Petroleum Refineries, Gasoline Storage and Dispensing Areas
- Industrial Areas Using Flammable Liquids in Dip Tanks
- Petroleum Refineries
- Dry Cleaning Plants
- Utility and Natural Gas Plants
- Aircraft Hangers/Fueling Areas
- Solvent Extraction Plants
- Storage Areas for Flammable Products or Batteries
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Hydrogen Atmospheres
Cabinet - Sloped top, constructed of heavy 16 gauge steel, polyester powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
Explosion Proof Junction Box - For conduit entry and ease of power wiring.
Heating Elements - Sealed, metal sheath, heavy-duty, low watt density, enclosed high grade resistance wire embedded in MgO refractory core. Elements are inserted in a copper tube with aluminum fins.
Integral Mounting Brackets allow for easy wall installation.
Sloped Top Cabinet ensures maximum ventilation by preventing objects from being placed on the top which would restrict air flow.
Designed for Areas Classified
- Class I, Division 1 or 2, Groups B, C, D
- Temperature Code T3A 180 degrees C (356 degrees F) or T2A 280 degrees C (536 degrees F)
II2G Ex d IIB T2-T3
Optional Features (Factory Installed)
- Magnetic Contactor
- Control Voltage Transformer
- Easy Installation
- Clean, Safer Heat Source
- Pre-Wired Control Options
- Long Life