Bray 3LSE-25S2C/DCM24-310 Butterfly Valve, 2 Way, 2.5 Inch, Stainless Disc, 175 PSI, 24 VAC Non-Spring Return Actuator, Modulating Control
Usually Ships In 7-9 Business Days
Free ground shipping to the lower 48 states
- Product ID:
- 13.00 (Lbs.)
- Ships By:
- Free Ground
- Ships From:
- Texas - Direct From Bray
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
3L Series Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve Overview:
- Nylon coated ductile iron disc (3LNE series only) offers superior corrosion and abrasion resistance and reduced torque requirements extending the life of the valve.
- Dead-End Service Rated, fully automatable for dead-end service applications.
- Wide variety of direct mount actuators reduces size, cost and hysteresis.
- Full and 50 PSI close-off pressure ratings available for maximum actuator pricing efficiency.
Tightly controlled vulcanization process produces accurate and repeatable dimensions, which leads to consistently lower torques over the valve’s lifetime.
PRECISION ENGINEERED PROFILED DISC SEALING EDGE
Extends the valve life by reducing seat wear.
ROBUST FLANGE SEALING
Tear-dropped shaped seat face enables tight sealing with a wide variety of industrial flanges.
Sealing at full rated differential pressure.
ISO 5211 TOP FLANGE
Direct mounting capability between the valve and Bray actuation reduces package height and complexity.
Reduce operating torque and increase reliability in high cycle applications.
- The actuator has two inputs and receives a signal for either 100 percent on or 100 percent off resulting in the valve going full open or full closed. No in between.
- Commonly used to control small loads or when isolating a coil, damper or other device.
Floating Point, 3-Position or Tri-State
- The actuator has three inputs, a common as well as clockwise and counter clockwise input signal terminals. -The actuator receives a signal to either drive the valve open or closed.
- Used as a less expensive option to modulating control.
- Many models will also function as On/Off.
- The output varies continuously and is not limited to being fully open or fully closed.
- This control type is usually a variation of VDC. 0 or 2-10V, or 4-20mA.
- Used when precise control of coil is needed.
- Any of the above control signals can have a spring return feature.
- To prevent a runaway condition or freeze-up condition, when power is removed the actuator will fail to the initial position.
- Cooling coils should fail closed.
Bray is the largest butterfly valve manufacturer in the western hemisphere for a reason. Bray’s in house design team and Bray owned ISO 9001 manufacturing facilities have over 30 years of experience with this product. Our track record of reliability in thousands of installations over time bear this out. Bray Commercial Division offers two distinct lines of butterfly valves for HVAC applications. These low torque, high cycle life designs have emerged as the design standard in the commercial building market worldwide.